Friday, April 4, 2014

What's next? REV 3K



Hey everyone!

So I've been a little out of it in terms of keeping up with this blog (obviously). A lot of it had to do with school and work and family and friends and... OH MY GOODNESS EXCUSES EXCUSES!


 OKAY OKAY!


So essentially, I kind of fell off the bandwagon because I wasn't seeing the results I wanted to see. Over Christmas, Goodlife didn't give me a membership pass to go home to Chatham and so when I came back after that, I really didn't have the same level of commitment.


 Now I just kind of realize with summer on it's way, I actually need to do this.

I've started reading MADE TO CRAVE Devotional, and it's really inspired me to get my butt back into gear, from a Christian perspective. It talks about how we need to crave GOD, rather than food, and has a lot of applicable stories and advice and verses! I read it every morning now, and it really sets the tone for the day.
  

So when I initially started the journey, I had planned to be at my goal weight by now. I've managed to keep 10 pounds off (wow what an achievement). I had friends that were doing this REV3K Biggest Loser program and they had crazy awesome results. So I'm like I WANT TO DO THAT.

So in May, I'm going to start that program :) 

It's essentially a huge program. More on that later!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment